Quality Supervisor – Monroe, NJ
Responsible for administration of the Quality System including gathering data, reporting results to management to validate service levels for the customer as well as performing internal ISO audits, involvement in customer third-party audit teams and provides timely communication of quality system issues, opportunities and improvements.
- Responsible for directing and supervising a group of 5-6 employees.
- Plan and assign work of subordinates, based on a daily schedule.
- Initiates or suggest plans to motivates workers to achieve work goals
- Monitors Production Lines, resolves quality concerns and follows-up on results.
- Identifies problem areas, acts as contact between Plant Liaison, Plant Quality representatives and supplier representatives.
- Responsible for all aspects of the quality system, provides updated documents to conform to ISO standards.
- Collects/reviews data, and makes recommendations for improved processes, Reports to Management via weekly/monthly reports (KPI’s) to validate customer service levels.
- Performs internal audits for ISO and is involved in customer third-party audit teams.
- Directs corrective actions from planning, training, and follow up.
- Ensures policies and procedures are being followed by all to comply with service expectations.
- Follow guidelines for products according to the customer requirement
- Responsible for provide samples as per the customer requirement (per batch or lot coding)
- Experience for Product ID and Traceability Controls.
- Monitors and reports error trends by commodity/employee for possible disciplinary action if warranted.
- Provides accurate and timely performance of administrative duties including support in word processing and presentation development.
- Updates all quality records to be in conformance with system requirements.
- Reviews work instructions, revises forms, audits and key individual for quality system.
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Maintains constant communications with Production Supervisor and/or Manager relevant to Quality issues with WIPS, Components or Finished Goods identified during production or inspection of finished goods.
- Experience in a 3PL warehouse/logistics operations preferred.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in the warehousing or logistics area
- Four Year College Degree Preferred
- Strong people skills with the ability to work with individuals at all levels
- Strong communication skills: Both verbal and written
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Power Point
- Language: Preferred Bilingual: Spanish Competencies: Leadership, Supervisory Responsibility
Commensurate with experience
- Group health insurance
- Paid time off
HOW TO APPLY
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org