Collections/Accounts Receivable Specialist, Part Time – Valley Stream, NY
Assists in all general accounting functions associated with accounts receivable/collections. Identify, monitor and contact delinquent account. Perform clerical functions and communications deemed necessary to assist and improve in the collection of accounts receivables.
- Identify, monitor and contact delinquent accounts
- Document daily collection activity
- Prepare financial reports, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Resolve account discrepancies by investigating documentation and working with field locations to reconcile accounts.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Create management reports
- Must be organized and detailed oriented
- Collection and Accounts Receivable experience
- Proficiency with Excel & Word required
- 3+ years experience
- Computer literate
- Excellent Communication Skills, both verbal and written
Commensurate with Experience.
HOW TO APPLY